The bold boys name is Jack, he is definately NOT my helper in this practice !!!!
Services include the dismantling and cleaning of all parts, to include the nib, section and feed, ensuring all capillary channels are free from dried ink and crud. Price includes to re-new, where applicable sacs, seals, 'o' rings, cork and normal serviceable wear items. Items that need replaced or manufactured to repair pen will be advised on cost.
Return postage will be at cost, to be signed for, next day delivery will be extra, again at cost, Where possible customers pen will be returned in the packaging it is received. Please ensure secure and padded, with pen empty of ink.
Discount is available on more than one repair of similar type/mechanism for multiples of pens
1. Basic lever and Button all standard brands filler £12
2. Parker Vacumatic, Parker 51 and modern Parker £15
3. Sheaffer touchdown filler £15
4. Sheaffer Snorkel pens including PFM £18
5. Sheaffer Vac fill, using 'O'ring and closure washer for barrel seal and Sheaffer
specification rod seal material £18
6. Cork sealed piston fill pens including Montblanc146/149, Pelikan and Soennecken £22-£28 7. Onoto plunger filler pens £18
8. Swan leverless £18
9. Swan Visofill both types, parts for these are very scarce if required £28
10. Stephens button filler £24
11. Mentmore button filler £18
12. Piston fill pens where piston rod has to be rebuilt to service £28
13. De-ding of Parker 51 caps £8
14. Re-blacken hard rubber £8-£35
15. Removal of personalisation engravings Starts at £25
16. Cap lip cracks to celluloid pen repair Starts at £6
17. Cap lip cracks to BHR & MRHR pen repair Starts at £25
18. Gold solder nib cracks Starts at £12
The above are some of the services and pens that can be repaired and restored. Some pens may have developed stress fractures and cracks that can be repaired by solvent welding. This process is not suitable for all pen materials; repair procedure for these will be advised.
On receipt a report will be prepared and e-mailed on the pen condition, unless customer provides specific instructions, as to works required. Where a danger of catastrophic failure is present, customer will be advised of this, and works will proceed at customers risk on instruction. If not advised of this, works will be carried out at my risk.
Where works are not to proceed, pen will be returned on receipt of postage fee, subject to Paypal surcharge if this method is chosen for payment.
Please visit my photo gallery; all pens are for sale that is those not marked as "customers repaired" or "SOLD". Offers are welcome for these, which have all been fully restored by me. This is just a very small example of the pens I have available for sale.
If you have a specific pen you are looking for, please send e-mail with details, model, colours, year, condition and price range required.